Since our team has noticed it as a frequent question by our kind guests, We loved to share the below set of advise of What I need for a safari trip, Specially for the first time safari runners!
What I need for a Safari Trip ?!
1. Comfortable Clothing: a desert safari trip should extends to what is not less than 6 hours, We recommend you then to dress in a very comfortable clothing, Avoid tight costume and jeans, avoid dark-colored tops (specially in summer times), and avoid any dress you will not feel comfortable with.
We recommend you also to dress in short jeans / trousers, it feels more comfortable.
Desert safari tour should run in desert with a lot of dust everywhere, We do not recommend you to wear sumptuous clothing anyway.
For ladies: We do recommend you a light white / colored dress, a nice suitable top with long cotton trousers will be perfect giving a good look in photos. We also recommend to avoid off-shoulder dresses due to the local customs.
Book Desert Safari Abu Dhabi Now from Only 59.95$
2. Comfortable Shoes: It is same of the previous point, we are going to spend a rather long time in desert, So it needs a comfortable pair of shoes to move in. Avoid leather and classic shoes and use your light sneakers.
Dust will anyhow sneak into your shoe, But wearing a close shoe will help so much to lessen dust amount that comes in.
3. Sunglasses: Besides it gives a good looking in the desert-captured photos, You for sure will need your sunglasses to protect your eyes from sun rays and also from the desert scattered dust.
4. Use a Hat: On you way heading the desert, your vehicle should stop by a local supermarket / rest. From where, travelers used to buy the traditional Arabian Agal (Just like in photo below) to protect them from sun and dust, and also to live the local experience to its max. If you do not intend to do, So make sure of wearing your hat / cap.
5. Sun Block: Although you will not experience the direct rays of sun directly as tour goes almost after sun is off, We are still recommend using sun blocks for those who suffer skin troubles.
Check Dubai Desert Safari Tours Wide Collection
It is almost what you will need to wear and dress in within your desert safari adventure. But make sure to check the extra things to grab with you in your desert safari trip, just as below:
- Extra Mobile Battery: With using mobile camera and mobile internet to communicate your social media accounts as usual, we are not that your mobile battery will hold out the the end of trip (Specially if overnight safari trip). So we so much recommend you to get an extra mobile battery with you, or at least to get your power bank device.
- Camera: If you have a camera, it is time to use it! Within your safari adventure you have so many scenes to capture and have photos with, So make sure of getting your camera for the safari. If you have not one, For sure your mobile phone camera will work well.
- Wipes: Desert safari trip is full of food! From the welcome appetizers to the BBQ dinner, Make sure to have you wipes with you!