Abu Dhabi Stopover
Abu Dhabi stopover is your way to discover one of the most rising cities in the region and in the world as well, While you are waiting for your connection flight!
Abu Dhabi international airport receive millions of travelers every year, So we thought that we could offer a facility which a transit traveler could use to tour the city within the limited time he/she has at Abu Dhabi airport, So we created Abu Dhabi stopover
Our stopovers catalog includes different tours to city and desert as well, We ease it by sorting based on the time you have between your landing flight and connecting one. But you firstly need to note the following before process to inquire/book:
- You at least need one hour after landing plus two hours before connecting-flight takes off to book any activity in between.
- Being at airport at least a couple of hours is a must for booking
- All tours are private basis. There is no shared tours from airport
Abu Dhabi stopover collection includes different tours which are sorted based on available time you ve (regardless the indicated three hours previously mentioned) from two hours to a full day tour or even an overnight.
Our stopovers are operating around the day from the early morning until very late night hours.
From two hours tour, four hours, six ones or full day, our Abu Dhabi stopovers varies.
Abu Dhabi Transit Visa
Regarding transit visa, you please check the below:
1. Citizens with a passport of any of the following countries do not need any prior visa to enter the state, they also are welcomed to enter for no required charges:
EU, United States, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong
2. GCC citizens do not need any visa to enter the state.
3. Citizens of any of not mentioned need to handle with their carriers to issue a prior visit visa, or contact one of our embassies found here
4. Citizens of Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Niger and Yemen are not eligible for a transit visa on arrival.